Menu
STUARTROOME
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one dashboard taking up to half hour to load up

Hi is anyone having problems with there Xbox one dashboard loading up it takes at least half hour to load up it’s been like this for about a week now I have had a engineer out he said everything is fine anyone know what could be causing this problem or how to solve it I tried everything 

0 Kudos
annorax
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one dashboard taking up to half hour to load up

@STUARTROOME wrote:

Hi is anyone having problems with there Xbox one dashboard loading up it takes at least half hour to load up it’s been like this for about a week now I have had a engineer out he said everything is fine anyone know what could be causing this problem or how to solve it I tried everything 

I think the problem is with the recent console updates that Microsoft have been pushing out and not necessarily with the connection.

Since the September update my Xbox One X hasn't been the same even with the October and November updates and since the November update my Xbox One S has started to go the same way with certain problems.

0 Kudos
GMAN73
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The Xbox One dashboard is complete trash, my dashboard is slow on my Xbox One X.  The Mixer and Community tab does not help the speed of it either.  The dashboard is junk.

0 Kudos
SonarUK
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

if you disable the internet and navigate the dashboard you can see the difference in speed that the mixer and community tabs have. I'n the beginning of the preview program we found a way to hide the tabs but they fixed it.

I own 2 xbox one x's and they both work fine (not to sure why your having problems).

Ther is a new update that's just been pushed out to the public.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

https://twitter.com/SeriousFamily

Vivid 350 | Hub 3 modem mode | Asus RT-AC86U (Stock-Firmware)
0 Kudos
annorax
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@SonarUK wrote:
if you disable the internet and navigate the dashboard you can see the difference in speed that the mixer and community tabs have. I'n the beginning of the preview program we found a way to hide the tabs but they fixed it.

I own 2 xbox one x's and they both work fine (not to sure why your having problems).

Ther is a new update that's just been pushed out to the public.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

My consoles were a bit sluggish after some of those updates but since I updated both my consoles with the one you highlighted ( via the update setting on the consoles ) they have been fine. But at least at least none of the updates have stopped me from watching 4kUHD/HDR blue ray disks on my Xbox's and that can't be said to those thinking  of buying a PS4 Pro which still has a standard blue ray drive and has to stream compressed 4kUHD/HDR content. I should know as I have a PS4 Pro as well.

0 Kudos