Menu
Tuffd0g
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox live disconnects

Past 2 days I get random quick spikes of lag which will throw me off xbox live very quick but reconnect me. I am wired straight into my hub and have never had these problems before . I've tried rebooting the hub the xbox, swapped ports and even swapped Ethernet cables.

When u run a detailed network statistics on the xbox the results are :

Download 110mbps 

Upload 6mbps

Packet loss 0%

Mtu 1480

Latency 25ms.

I've called virgin and they put me through to some woman who said I'd habe to pay 35 pound for them to open ports to allow the xbox to work perfectly... I've already checked and all the correct ports are open,  pretty disgusted at the fact they would charge me to do this as I pay monthly for their services .

Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox live disconnects

Hi Tuffd0g

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F006598421 for SNR and FECS . This has now been resolved and the connection is looking good from this side.

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will be happy to take a look for you.

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos