cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World of Tanks disconnects from server

Sasja
Joining in

I have an issue with WOT, since about 3 patches ago, if I die before the end of the game and exit to garage its fine but if I don't die and the game ends for whatever reason it just locks up on the victory or defeat screen for about 30 secs before going back to the login screen and I have a message saying connection interrupted, and I then need to reconnect. this happens every time.

All other games fine, happens both on wired or wireless, been thinking it was just me but clearly not,  I have the superhub2, and reading the forums it seems this is the issue, my superhub 2 hasn't been replaced in quite few years despite renewing contract.

9 REPLIES 9

slandarlxh66
Joining in

I do not think they really care, I have post the issue before and nobody contacts me, I still have the issue and need a VPN to play WOT

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to setup a BQM to monitor and record the status of your circuit.   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Also post your power levels and network log from the Hub.  Once done we can comment.

As for the SH2, if you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and hopefully get it replaced.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Richard9588
Joining in

@Sasja wrote:

I have an issue with WOT, since about 3 patches ago, if I die before the end of the game and exit to garage its fine but if I don't die and the game ends for whatever reason it just locks up on the victory or defeat screen for about 30 secs before going back to the login screen and I have a message saying connection interrupted, and I then need to reconnect. this happens every time. MyMileStoneCard Login

All other games fine, happens both on wired or wireless, been thinking it was just me but clearly not,  I have the superhub2, and reading the forums it seems this is the issue, my superhub 2 hasn't been replaced in quite few years despite renewing contract.

Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Richard9588 wrote:
<snip>  

Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Please start your own thread,  Bumping this one just puts it to the back of the queue.

However, you need to setup a BQM to monitor and record the status of your circuit.   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Also post your power levels and network log from the Hub.  Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sasja, sorry to hear of your issues whilst gaming. 

Having had a look on our systems I can see there are a couple of signal issues on one of the downstream channels bringing a signal in to your hub. This will require a technicians appointment to resolve. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and get this booked in for you. 

All the best. 

Molly

HI All, thank you to @Sasja for PMing with me. 

An appointment has been booked in the first available slot. If you can please return to the thread with an update following the appointment, and we can offer further support if needed. Hope it goes well!

All the best. 

Molly

Engineer came today and checked all my cables and router, which was replaced with a new model. after which all is now working correctly. thank you.

Hi, did Virgin charge you £35 for that replacement router? And anyone else having these issues with World of Tanks disconnecting its because the Super Hub 2 is crap and once you upgrade to a Super Hub 3 your problems will be solved. It cost me £35 to have their FAULTY router replaced.

Hi @IllusiveJack thanks for your post here in the Community.

I have replied to your post in another thread that you've posted in, about a similar issue.

Please kindly review the reply in the alternative thread.

Many thanks

Tom_W