Menu
AliceGorman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi keeps dropping out

Hi,

Wondered if someone could help me - my wifi keeps periodically dropping out every 15 minutes or so and has been doing this for a couple of months at peak times. I've tried resetting the router and reconnecting but that hasn't solved it. 

I'm using a Virgin Media Hub 3.0, which I understand has had this issue in the past.

Is there an easy fix?

Thank you

0 Kudos
AliceGorman
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi keeps dropping out

Can anyone help? The problem still persists.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AliceGorman, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear about the problems with the WiFi service.  Are you able to confirm if this happens on certain devices and if so what they are?

Also, do you experience any problems with the service when using a wired connection?

Let us know and we will be happy to help Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
AliceGorman
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie

Apologoes for the late reply. 

All devices lose connection - iPhones, laptops and TiVo box. This happens wirelessly or when wired. The box then cycles through the various lights whilst it reconnects.

We recently called support and we're  told to do a reset which should solve the problem. Since then the problem has been even worse. Some days the internet connection is lost every 10 minutes or so for hours on end.

My partner is about to start working from home regularly and this will cause a real problem.

thank you

0 Kudos