cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheres My Free Gift?

MatthewC121
On our wavelength

TIMELINE

I have written/called many times but I am being ignored by Virgin Media.
I have not received my Free Gift.
I phoned someone said they would get back to me in 48 hours.
This happened twice they never did.
I wrote a complaint online.
We will get back to you the email said.
I phoned again this time to complain.
Was meet with automated message saying I need to pay.
I paid on the same day I was sent the bill!

Phoned again, spoke to someone who put me through to customer care who then said someone will get back to you in 48 hours.

They never did.

Phoned again today to make a complaint.
Automated message is still saying I need to Pay!!

PLEASE SORT THIS ASAP!!

Matthew Comley account [REMOVED])

WHAT YOU COMPLAINTS HANDLER JUST SAID

We’ve looked into it and here’s what we found:
Hi Matthew, thank you for writing to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused you with our service. We see that you are not happy with our service.
Hope we were able to help you get the issue resolved. If you are happy with the resolution provided, help us with the confirmation to close the complaint. We do apologize for the trouble you had to go through. Please be assured that you will not have this issue in the future and we will ensure to support you with the best service. Since we have limited access to letters and emails. However, We recommend you to contact our helpline at 8 am to connect easily for further assistance kindly contact our team through the below-mentioned number or visit the self-care link

THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING, WHAT ARE YOU LOT ON????

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

2 REPLIES 2

MatthewC121
On our wavelength

How long should I be waiting for a response?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MatthewC121, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see your free gift hasn't turned up yet.

I have taken a look at our side and I can see you been in contact with us about this and the team are investigating this for you. 

They have also advised you on the next steps regrading this, please can you keep me updated with this at all times. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?