Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media connect doesn’t work with Hub4

Barry589
Joining in

Hi there!

I just wanted to pass the message on that I wish I had! dgcustomerfirst

Now that the Hub 3 is being phased out and being replaced with the Hub 4. Please note the Hub 4 isn’t currently compatible with VM connect. You won’t be able to login and find your shiny new Hub 4. This feature isn’t currently available on the Hub 4 but should be coming soon!

It doesn’t state this on the App but does on the website. I spent roughly an hour trying to get them tied together with no joy so don’t bother for now!

Hope this helps the frustration!

1 REPLY 1

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Barry589 wrote:

Hi there!

I just wanted to pass the message on that I wish I had! dgcustomerfirst

Now that the Hub 3 is being phased out and being replaced with the Hub 4. Please note the Hub 4 isn’t currently compatible with VM connect. You won’t be able to login and find your shiny new Hub 4. This feature isn’t currently available on the Hub 4 but should be coming soon!

It doesn’t state this on the App but does on the website. I spent roughly an hour trying to get them tied together with no joy so don’t bother for now!

Hope this helps the frustration!

its well documented on here - not sure your other info is correct

1 - afaik the hub3 is not being phased out - its still the current hub for anything below 1gig - a new hub was needed for 1gig - hence the hub4

2 - i am sure they are working on the connect app to work with the hub4 but there is nothing posted that i know of that gives a time scale - so coming soon? in VM terms that could be a long time 

Tony.
Sacked VIP