cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Gamers - Joint Ombudsman filling.

darmo
Up to speed

OK Guys, I'm sure us gamers have all had enough of VM's useless network, it's time for us to all get out of our contracts en-mass and at the same time. I'm thinking we should organise a joint Ombudsman complaint, complete with everybody's BQM graph and written complaint submitted to them in one huge filling. If hundreds, possibly thousands of people across the UK complain at once, it will be too big to ignore, I'm also already reaching out to journalists so that this gets mainstream news awareness too, in the tech section of most publications, so other gamers can be warned not to join VM. 

4 REPLIES 4

RedGooner
Super solver

LOL.

I am a gamer on VM, and it works great for me on PC and PS5...

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?

@redgooner luck for you 

I guess my area is good.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?

CHECK THIS OUT: