cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual Data on my Virgin Media Hub. DO I need an engineer?

Redinade
On our wavelength

Context for this is while playing online games, especially FIFA, I am able to get relatively good ping (generally between 12 and 24) however every game feels so laggy and delayed.

I've seen other posts here and they post there hub Data so can anyone check mine to see if everything is alright on my end?

I have 200mb connection and I run my HUB3.0 as a modem through my ASUS RT-AX58U Router and my PS5 is connected to a switch.

Thank youdata 3.PNGdata 1.PNGdata 2.PNG

14 REPLIES 14

Redinade
On our wavelength

We also did have some outages recently with last week being particularly bad.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The 30/8/22 is the date you reset the Hub.  I wouldn't like to speculate what caused the T3s but they are only infrequent.  Keep checking the BQM as that will show up any dropouts.  Your ping times are not really bad. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Is it only one game or is there any others and how's your speeds

Connection wise, all games a fine. Just with FIFA, you need a really good connection to get smooth gameplay. Tricky to say how that affects other games when that precise good connection isn't really needed. Speeds are fine also.

Redinade
On our wavelength

Hmm interesting as I recently reset it myself in the last couple days too but that doesn't show up.

So nothing doing I guess on the gaming side being improved.