cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplayable online gameplay on fifa 21

Jamiesc93
On our wavelength

As the title states My gameplay online with fifa is unplayable, weird too fast or too slow game speed, weird animations, it’s like I’m out of sync with my opponent and others aren’t having this problem, it started April last year whilst I was actually playing and I don’t know what the problem is, I play on a lan cable and my speeds are 250 download,the only thing that makes a slight difference and puts me back in sync a little is changing the setting on the router to enable block ip fragmented packets I’m wondering if anyone knows what that could mean? Because what I’ve read that setting enabled should make my gameplay worse but it doesn’t. 

2 REPLIES 2

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jamiesc93,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum. I am sorry that you're having some issues with your FIFA 21 online gameplay.

I've had a look at your account, and I can't see any issues with your connection. Everything looks within specifiaction, and there are no known issues in your area. Have you seen any other issues with your connection, or is this issue specific to online gameplay?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Gaving1
Joining in

Don’t get me started on virgin and this topic with fifa, chances are opponents team rapid like they are on ice yours like they inmud, 90 plus pace players can’t run , AI doesn’t track nor intercept the passes opponent play but there’s are in god mode,

turning flood detection off and port scan improved my gameplay hugely, but only for few days then went back to same old **bleep**e,

im getting shot of it soon as I can