cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable Lag/Latency Gaming 600mb PC

1125cj
Tuning in

Since moving from 350mb to 600mb, I have been getting really bad Lag/latency, playing Warzone on my PC. Its at the point now I can't play anymore. My 2 sons are in the same boat we all play on PC's, even are close friends are also on VM and don't witness anything like what we are putting up with. They live 100yrds away from us.

I have tried all the tricks (i.e) Port forwarding etc, even done a full reset on the Hub this has had 0 effect. I purchased new CAT6 ethernet cables hoping this would help but still nothing.

Just wondering if anyone else has managed to resolve this, or could anybody tell me why things are so bad.. Thanks!

22 REPLIES 22

Oh for Christ’s sake Andrew don’t give them any ideas, otherwise they will code a special edition of the Hub’s firmware - ‘oh I’m sorry, you want it to work reliably during the day as well as the night? Well that’ll be only the low, low price of £25 extra per month, a steal, I’m sure you would agree…….

Thanks for coming back to us @1125cj.

I have looked into your account and can see an issue with the signal going into your house, this will need a technician visit to resolved. 

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @1125cj

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about this on your online account by clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Steven_L