Menu
Wei
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 3 NAT type open

Hi,

I have a problem with the connection, while I am playing FPS game on PC. There is excessive lag which is affecting me a lot in my performance. I am playing with Ethernet cable connected, I tried to create a new custom port forwarding, I have tried to disable the firewall, then I have tried to switch to Modem mode, and I also tried to change my computer options but it is still lagging. I find out on a website that I need a NAT Type Open for my game. (1)But do I have one and how can I find out the NAT Type that I am using ? (2)How can I switch/create a NAT Type Open in my router? (3) I have a list of number for TCP and UDP, which one should I use?

There:

TCP: 1119, 3724, 6113
UDP: 5060, 5062, 6250, 3478-3479, 12000-64000

and last question (4) should I really need to disable the firewall? 

Thank you very much for your help!

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 NAT type open

Hi Wei,

I've just checked your connection and can see no issues. Your power levels, SNR and area contention are all healthy.

There was an issue with packetloss over gaming recently but this was fixed over the weekend. How has your connection been this week so far?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Wei
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 3 NAT type open

Hi John,
Thank you for the info, it looks fine now, I didn't have any lag during this week, so I am very happy that the issue was fixed.

0 Kudos