Menu
thebatfink
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still no 608 firmware

Hi, per topic, still no 608 firmware here and still solid yellow lag spikes in my tb monitor graphs. I went to the mega thread to get the latest and found it closed with this message:

If you are experiencing similar results, or have not yet received the latest firmware (608), then please start a new thread in the appropriate section of the Community.

Your Community Moderators

So, yeah, here is my thread. Already tried rebooting the hub and force resetting with the push button on the back, no dice. Could I get it please.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
zarf2007
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no 608 firmware

@thebatfink wrote:

Hi, per topic, still no 608 firmware here and still solid yellow lag spikes in my tb monitor graphs. I went to the mega thread to get the latest and found it closed with this message:

If you are experiencing similar results, or have not yet received the latest firmware (608), then please start a new thread in the appropriate section of the Community.

Your Community Moderators

So, yeah, here is my thread. Already tried rebooting the hub and force resetting with the push button on the back, no dice. Could I get it please.

Thanks.

Same here, hopefully we’ll get it before 2020...oh and don’t bother getting another hub, I did and it still had the old firmware....joke really,

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no 608 firmware

Sorry to hear about the trouble experienced thebatfink,

I've located your details and your equipment upstream power levels are out of spec at the moment.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get an engineer visit arranged.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos