Menu
Highlighted
aolmessenger
Tuning in
Message 91 of 95
Flag for a moderator

Re: Steps to fix Area 15 issue (Packet loss)

The engineer was incorrect - I run the Hub 3 in modem mode and use Google WiFi for phones/laptops and an ethernet hub for everything else, and I am  seeing the same issue.

LDN_ALPHA
Tuning in
Message 92 of 95
Flag for a moderator

That’s what he told me to do to try fix it because there’s “nothing he can do” he said put it in modem mode and buy another cheap router and connect them and that should fix it; I knew it was all lies and bulshit, but this is literally frustrating me tooooooo much. I want this fixed ASAP, 

0 Kudos
Ger_Onimo
Tuning in
Message 93 of 95
Flag for a moderator

20468fd27e45a9049bd8b140d4846331848e1e2b.png

Looks like the packet loss issue has improved dramatically! Latency still looks a but rough, but there's definitely been progress.

Are you guys still seeing red spikes? 

0 Kudos
Londonjo
On our wavelength
Message 94 of 95
Flag for a moderator

I put in a few hours last night and one this morning and it's working very well here in N4. Not even one hitch in all the time I played. Whatever they did it's fixed it here. Now I just hope it stays working.

all129
On our wavelength
Message 95 of 95
Flag for a moderator

It's a pity though that (a) VM denied there was a network issue* and (b) wasted customers time if not money for tech visits that were never going to be able to cure the problem.  And then failed to deliver on promised call-backs (and this after the public holidays).  That's the main burden of my formal complaint.

*While I accept that in general a tech visit may be needed to eliminate other possibilities, what else did they think was going on when users backed up reports of unplayable games etc with BQM graphs showing the problem started at the same time on 21/12, and stopped and restarted at the same times on 29/12?