cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router upgrade, Constant lag. HUB 3.0

idundeexuk
Joining in

Recently my house hold received a new router.  We had zero issues with previous router, now all of a sudden gaming has become impossible.  Even with plugging ethernet from laptop straight to router games are unplayable due to constant lag spikes and disconnect.  Router that was installed is HUB 3.0

Tried everything with moving location of router etc.  No issues previously. Has virgin media limited my bandwidth?

5 REPLIES 5

Scotsdragon
Tuning in

Id got into your hub by typing 192.168.0.1 into your browser and look at you network logs posting the upstream and downstream logs will help the boffins here help you more.

thanks will do!

Hey @idundeexuk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub at the moment, how are things looking at the moment?

Have you been able to speak to the team to get this raised at all?

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for the response. Not had a chance to update until now.  So i found a temp fix, i updated my network card to connect to 5ghz only as 2.4ghz started having the issues. At this moment as long as 5ghz doesnt cause problems im happy. Thank you.

Thanks for the update idundeexuk,

We're glad to hear the issues is stable at the moment for you. If you do experience any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.