cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rockstar Games Social Club PC Blocked

Frustrate963
Tuning in

Sorry to bother you but I've cleared all software off, uninstalled and re-installed my browser, installed software again, and can't get into GTA IV (Steam), GTA V (Epic Games) or Red Dead Redemption 2 (Epic Games).

Reason being I can't connect to Rockstar Games Social Club.

Included images of me being blocked off from starting GTA IV, browser not finding site, and ping failing.

Rockstar3.pngRockstar2.pngRockstar1.png

Seen a few similar threads but with varying responses.

Is there a way to fix this? Would a full re-set of my machine work? Or have they blocked my IP for some unknown reason? (I've no pirated software on here)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, try it with a VPN connected. This will check whether your WAN IP is being blocked for some reason.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Frustate963, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when accessing Rockstar Social Club. 

In order for us to assist further, can you please confirm the following for me? 

Do you have any problems accessing any other games/servers?

Have you been able to access this previously? 

Are you accessing this via a browser or an app?

Do you have a VPN active when accessing?

Thanks 

Nat

Hiya,

I have a VPN installed on my laptop, but I've made sure to disable it on all browsers AND in its main app.

Now, there's an idea. I could try it with?

Although I have other games, I don't play any. I've let the kids play Roblox and that works without hassle.

Yes, try it with a VPN connected. This will check whether your WAN IP is being blocked for some reason.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hello Frustrate963

Can you please try one more time and let me know how you get on 

Gareth_L

Works with the VPN. Should've thought of that first.

Very sorry for bothering you - feel free to close - waiting on response from Rockstar and wondering what on Earth could've happened. Guess I'll find out soon.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Frustrate963,

Thank you for getting back to us to let us and letting us know this has now been resolved 🙂

Please get in touch if we can assist in the future.

Thanks

Nat