cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps5 slow

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

Hi I was wondering has anyone had this issue my son uses Xbox 360 has an iPhone his connections are great wen playing BUT my other son who has ps5 and iPhone is finding it very hard to have a connection he said it’s unbearable to sit and try and play also his fone not connecting great either, while all of us in the house use iPad or an android fone are great my son is losing out can anyone help please ty oh we got a new hub 4 with 1gigi we’ve always had this connection he’s always had problems little help would be great for my son to have a happy game ty 

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

This reads as if there is a WiFi coverage issue in parts of the property. 

If there are WiFi Pods / Repeaters they must be located between the Hub and rooms requiring better WiFi coverage.

For console and computer games a networked cabled connection solves the most issues.

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

47 minutes ago

Hi could someone help me please I have a son who plays Xbox 360 and iPhone his connection good as of my other son who plays ps5 can’t get a good connection at all same on his iPhone all other devices are all good but he’s not happy can someone please help him ty

Hello Tonymc41,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the connection issues with sons PS5.

We do have Pods which cab boost the coverage of your WiFI.

These are £8 a month with our WIFI MAX. It is charged at £8 a month, But we do offer Pods for customers on 1GB or Volt package.

I can take a look at both of these if you wish.

I will send you a private message anyway to obtain your account details.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L