cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Latency COD Warzone

skillboy
On our wavelength

Unable to play COD warzone at times due to the horrendous latency with VM, When i was on a FTTC connection had no issues at all.

Here is a BQM of the connection.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/c672bf322e4e8367f9db9cca4b74907b9493b665-20-07-2021

16 REPLIES 16

skillboy
On our wavelength

Thanks Gareth

I have replied back to the DM.

Thanks skillboy

I'm just checking the account now 

Gareth_L

Hi skillboy

All the power levels are in range 

Upstream and down stream are looking perfect 

No issues in the area 

Hub been rebooted in the last 24 hours 

I can book a Technician to come out just to check 

If we cant find any issues on the visit , Then it usually gets referred to a Network Technician to monitor the service

Would you like me to go ahead and book an engineer?

Gareth_L

skillboy
On our wavelength

Yes please I think it would be worth getting a engineer booked out to check the connection.

Especially due to the POST RS ERROR which are on the router logs.

Hi Skilboy 

Thats been done for you 

I have booked the first engineer appointment we have available
You can check and reschedule this appointment through your online account if you need to
You can also cancel it if the fault has gone 
Can you please let me know how the visit goes 
Gareth_L

skillboy
On our wavelength

Engineer has visited and informed me that RF Was leaking from the junctions box as previous engineer who had visited the junction box cut one of the cables most likely to disconnect a service.

Her informed me that he removed the cut cable and tapped the connection off to stop Radio Frequency leaking.

So far the POST RS Errors are 0.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @skillboy,

That's great news - thanks so much for dropping by with an update and what our engineer advised.

If there's anything we can assist with in the future, please don't hesitate to drop back to the forums and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide