cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss past couple days

Jackg94
On our wavelength

Hi, I've been getting random packet loss while playing online games on Gig1 wired connection ethernet and pretty certain it's not on my end, I've rebooted Hub5 still randomly spikes with packet loss and some latency spikes. I've been running a BQM since last night issue is still on going 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/73885f1053df6397a4b804f079975f731ea6a43b
4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your BQM showing packet loss (red fringing at the top)

Post the power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and network log from the Hub.  Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jackg94
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply, how do I go about doing this? Little unsure on what those are.

Hi @Jackg94,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. Sorry to hear you are having issues with packet loss in the past couple of days. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. I have had a look into your service and I can see some issues with your hub power levels. For this reason, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

I have checked this for you and everything seems okay @Jackg94.

In this case, please continue to monitor the service and let us know if the issue persists again. We will always do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs