cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Loss & Months of Internet Reliability Issues...

tritoch
Joining in

netgraph.png

There's a snapshot of what I'm dealing with. Months and months of horrible internet, packet loss across multiple games leading me to warp everywhere, rubbish speeds.

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @tritoch

I have taken a look at your account and will need to run through some diagnostics. I can see currently you are in modem mode. Are you able to put the hub back into router mode so I can carry these out?

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Due to coverage needed in the house this is less than ideal in work hours. I'd be happy to put it in router mode for a short specified period of time for you to carry out diagnostics but as we're working from home, I can't do that for more than an hour or so in the day.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

Our team do work here till 9 o'clock on Monday - Friday and till 6 on Saturday - Sunday.

The reason we need to have this for an extended period of time is due to the data that we need to collect. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I can do it on the weekend! So shall I make sure it's in router mode on Saturday?

Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Tritoch,

Thanks for your reply, and thank you for understanding, I know it must be frustrating with working from home, we will be here at the weekend if you could run it for 48 hours 🙂

I have checked the live link you posted, and I cannot see anything major. I have checked your account and power levels and they all look okay. 

Keep us posted this weekend and we can 

Zoie