cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Burst, Lag, Warzone

llIMADMANIll
Just joined

I get constant packet burst/ Lag when playing Warzone which makes the game unplayable for me, it's frustrating as it's the main game I enjoy playing. It's been happening since covid started so I've put up with it for such a long time and it does my head in. I've spoke with virgin multiple times who said they will monitor my connection for 30 days and then I can leave if I want to if the issue continues, they refused to send a engineer out, there was no outcome in the end and as always they say everything is fine their end but its literally only people with virgin that I've seen getting this issue, literally no help at all.. I've been through all the forums on here related to my issue and literally been through the whole of google. I have tried everything possible to fix the issue but nothing.. I've even brought an expensive gaming router and put the hub 3 in modem mode and connected it to my gaming router, port forwarded and used QoS and still its the same. It is only this game that I get the issue on. I have spoken with the support team for warzone on twitter  and they said its my ISP and it isn't a fault on the games end.. so I'm tossed back and forth as no one cares. The lag seems to get worse at certain times, for example 1pm onwards till its eventually unplayable as I cant move in game which is usually by 4pm until the next day.. so the broadband I pay for I'm only able to use and somewhat enjoy with continuous lag for maybe 4 hours a day if I'm lucky. I'm on PC, it doesn't matter what gaming device is in use, to me it is a virgin media issue and they do nothing about it they all repeat themselves until you just give up and stop replying, I'm thinking of leaving and joining SKY broadband honestly to see if it helps..  so PLEASE anyone.. someone.. any advice? please help ;(. Thankyou. 

1 REPLY 1

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Setup a BQM over at https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality

That'll show what's going on with your VM connection.  Post a link to a LIVE, SHARED graph here and we'll see what's happening (so no screenshots, not the link to your logged in view).  Usually needs to run for 24 hours before we can draw reasonable conclusions, but the live graph will continuously update so you can post the link immediately.