Menu
tom77777
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PSN sign in issues

I have recently had problems with my connection since Saturday and just now I cannot connect to my psn account but my connection is up and fine I can use my internet on phone and the internet on PS4 I tried all troubleshooting apart from the ports on the modem which I don't know how to do can someone check my i.p and give a new i.p incase I'm being ddosed?

0 Kudos
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: PSN sign in issues

Try changing the consoles network connection setting dns to googles dns 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 , then give it a go?

Also check the hubs firewall setting is set to low and not medium, when mine was on medium it prevented mine connecting to the psn.

tom77777
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had them log in my router they said the network is blocking and I had to call them so I did and they didn't listen to anything I said then said they'll call back in five minutes an hour ago it says connection successful then psn sign in failed on speed test 

0 Kudos
Avidbrain
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am getting the exact same issue. Anyone know if there is a fix for this? I cant even get online, i managed to get online the other day but the download speeds were insanely low and i was signed out. All other devices on the wifi works great here, fast etc. I want this fixed by the time black ops 4 comes out.

0 Kudos
Avidbrain
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Suddenly working fine for me after another router restart. I'll keep an eye on it and if i have more issues il post again.

0 Kudos