cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS4 not logging in

Dannywill93
Joining in

I’ve had this issue past 2 days it seems virgin media have blocked PlayStation when I try logging in I get a code on my PlayStation ce-33729-4 or even when I try go on to the PlayStation website on my WiFi it says access denied but when using my mobile data it will let me on to the PlayStation website any fixes for this issue?

9 REPLIES 9

RedGooner
Super solver

If you had searched the error code on a well known search engine. You would have your answer.

ce-33729-4 = IP BAN. Sony banned this IP in the past due to misuse. Could have been you, or someone else.

As VM does not use STATIC IPs, you just need to VM to allocate a new IP to your HUB, and the old IP goes to someone who does not access SONY PSN.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?

So how come I can’t log onto my online banking when I’m on my WiFi but when I’m on my mobile data I can log on it’s something on virgin media’s end same with Disney plus says access denied 

Can you get any internet via VM ??

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?

Yes my internet on VM works like I csn

use Facebook and snap chat it’s just certain apps and my PS4 it happened a couple of months ago this but after a few days just sorted itself out but something can’t be right to be doing this 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Dannywill93,

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your PS4 and accessing certain features recently.

I took a quick look into your account and can see that you've had a replacement hub delivered since your last post. Has this solved the issues you were having? 

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Jay131
Joining in

So having this problem with the error code ce-33729-4. On my ps4 been that way for 3 days now. Called vm to have them try fix it and got told I need to pay to have my ip unblocked. It kinda sucks when you can't use your ps4 because vm have issued me with an ip that's been used by someone else and been banned by Sony. Yet no one would help resolve the issue anyone else figure out the best way to fix it?? 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Jay131

I can see that the team are sending you out a hub 4 that is due to be delivered today.

Please let us know how this sorts the issue out.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

not had any information about if the hub has been sent out or not. It was supposed to be sent today so will see. Had an engineer out this morning but because the hub is scheduled to be delivered he couldn't replace it while he was here. 

Hi Jay123,

Thanks for coming back to us. Did the engineer say whether he could see that an order for a new hub had been placed and so this is why he was unable to replace it during the appointment?

Have you been able to check your My Virgin Media account on the orders section to see whether the hub has been sent and if it's depending deliverly?

Thanks

Beth

Beth