Menu
Rayman1971
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New hub losing connection xbox

So my orignal hub which i had for 7 years gave up and ive just had it replaced with the superhub 3.i play a lot of fifa on xbox and never ever had a problem with the game disconnecting apart from issues on the games side.but in the few days ive had this new hub the game has disconnected on numerous occasions which is so frustrating.my friends have the same hub and they dont have this issue.so i would be grateful if someone can help me this.as i said the old hub worked perfect so i assume there is an issue with this one.appreciate any help you can give me.

0 Kudos
chris676
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New hub losing connection xbox

i have same problem, and engineer checked my power levels all are fine, it was working fine for a long time, but i came back from holiday and noticed we had a powercut, not sure if that is to blame, i get full speeds,  and low latency, but my games just keep crashing.

I havent noticed internet crashing on other devices like my laptop, my xbox is connected via wired, also replaced ethernet cable, same issue.

0 Kudos
chris676
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

would also like to add as the edit button doesnt seem to exist.

I signed up to sky, a little while ago and still in my cooling off period, and when i plug in to my sky broadband no disconnects at all on any game.

so i think the problem lies with virgin media.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rayman197, 

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm very sorry about the disconnection issues you have been experiencing since upgrading to one of our Hub 3.0's. 

I have now sent you a private message so we can take a closer look at the problem. 

Thanks, 

Dean C

0 Kudos