Menu
Joseph90
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Making a complaint

Not getting nowhere near speeds I should, unstable internet, awful gaming experience, customer service keep saying my internet is fine when clear not, dumb engineers can't find anything. Got a replacement superhub arriving and if this doesn't resolve my issue then I'm switching to BT but I want to make a complaint regardless. What's the making a complaint procedure? Absolute trash service, absolutely awful 

0 Kudos
Joseph90
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Making a complaint

And before you people that live on these forums start saying virgin media is perfect blah blah blah don't bother okay

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joseph90,

Sorry if you feel that way. The aim is to always give all our customers the best service experience they can get.

Can you tell me how things are going now since your post?

We do have a complaints process that you can see in our Code of Practice. You can file an official complaint online. Alternatively, you can send us a text message on 0753 305 1809 for the complaint and for anything concerning your account.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Valerie_T

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@Joseph90 wrote:

And before you people that live on these forums start saying virgin media is perfect blah blah blah don't bother okay

Nobody says VM is perfect 😛

That being said without a lot more information its hard to help you with troubleshooting

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Why don't you tell us what the problem actually is? It's entirely possible that it can be fixed.

What speed service are you on? What devices are you using? How are they connected to the Hub?

Or, you could just continue to suffer.  Your choice.

0 Kudos
Joseph90
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Continue to suffer? Don't think so, I've switched to BT and my connection is now flawless no latency whatsoever, virgin are just trash.

Joseph90
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Was getting 10mbps speed on a 350mbps connection and to be told my connection was fine and then for them to start ignoring my problem. Do you think that's acceptable? 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@Joseph90 wrote:

Was getting 10mbps speed on a 350mbps connection and to be told my connection was fine and then for them to start ignoring my problem. Do you think that's acceptable? 

Good luck with BT, and the much slower speed than you could have had here, if you had asked for help.

0 Kudos
Joseph90
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I only use broadband for gaming. I much rather take slower speeds than have a really unstable connection like I was getting with virgin lol speed isn't everything 

SnowfirE77
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Slower speeds don't mean nothing if your gaming, it's latency. 

And for me virgin is the worst for gaming and as soon as I can I'm switching.

0 Kudos