cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

League of Legends - "There was an unexpected error with the login session. Please try again."

wils_95
Joining in

So i get the above error everytime I try to log into league of legends.

I've tried pretty much everything the support team at Riot can offer.  Apparently I'm getting packet loss, but its only for this game.

They have suggested its a problem with virgin media as they've exhausted all options.

Can anyone help or does anyone have a solution to this? I've used Ping plotter etc which demonstrates the packet loss. it's literally only league of legends that I cant play.

6 REPLIES 6

wils_95
Joining in

Anyone?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@wils_95 wrote:

Anyone?

We need more information please.

How are you connecting?  Wired or wireless ?

Can you post your power levels and network log from the Hub.   Also setup a BQM to monitor the circuit, www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done we can comment.

It would also help if you did a trace route to the game server and post the results.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi can you help me to do these things? I dont know how.

In regards to the connection its wired direct from the router (less than 2m)

Found the network log

Time Priority Description

10/03/2022 17:46:33noticeLAN login Success;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
10/03/2022 17:45:23Warning!

LAN login FAILED : Incorrect Username / Password / ConnectionType;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/458e01af9c0047ce9855b4d4c17ca7244b1bfb72

Will add the rest to this post when i find it 

How do I do the rest?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI wils_95, 

Welcome and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues when accessing Leagues of Legends.

I have gone ahead and ran a full remote health checks and there has been some issues identified with your equipment. 

These point to prolonged signal/connection issues and could potentially require a technician. 

With that being the case, I am going to pop you over a private message to grab some details and we can go from there. 

The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat