cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lagging on ps5 nighmareeeee

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

I had problems for months on my old hub constantly lagging on there PS4 giving a WiFi pod still flashing, 

got the new Gigi 1 n hub he still lagging he’s got the ps5 n still a nightmare I’m going outa of my mind literally listening to my son everyday bout his connection, one more thing I’m paying enough every month , please I need help oh n now they have to send me new hub cause my Ethernet cable not connecting with tv 

you know when I upgraded to m600 from 350 everything was sweet 

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tonymc41
On our wavelength

Have this been going on long time 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Wired connections or wifi ? If you have a wifi Pod and you have received a new Hub, did you phone in and get the Pod re-provisioned for the new Hub?

If not, call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I would also suggest any gaming should be done via a wired connection, not wifi.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Tonymc41

welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services.

Could you let us know if this is via a wired or wireless connection? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M