Menu
dusktilldawn6
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 phone issue

Just had the 608 update and now on main screen after logging into hub 3 it says telephony not ready in red,phone line works ,but diagnostic shows a problem,also what's weird is phone dialling tone used to be a weird pulsing tone now it's a normal pulsing tone constant also phone is plugged into a filter then into back of hub 3 ,was not having these issues before 608 update ,also wireless channel was on manual channel 100 now shows slow speed until put on auto....mmmmm

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3 phone issue

2hat is your phone issue?

0 Kudos
dusktilldawn6
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Can any 1 shed any light when logging into hub 3 on 608 firmware does it show on main menu telephony not ready,my phone was plugged into a filter then into 2nd port down from top,but after 608 it was dead so I removed phone and plugged it into top port,  dialling tone came back,so the bottom of the 2 ports does not work for me ,also everything is normally green after a check, but hub shows message above in this discussion, speeds also went bad I had 2ghz on channel 3 and 5ghz on channel 100,before update 380 down 20 up ,after update 70 down 20 up until I changed to auto channel wireless then back to full speed just seeing if others had any 608 issues 

0 Kudos
dusktilldawn6
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Right fast forward few months hub 3 originally reverted to 116v firmware and phone and speeds have Been fine then 2 nights ago hub updated to 608 firmware but phone line was dead, router log in says telephony not ready in red ,so I hard reset more than once and suddenly phone line is working but all call at my end cut out,but apparently I sound fine to others ......so virgin sent engineer today and he checked at cabinet and changed ports for nothing even though power levels were in speck and changed hub ..on initial 116v boot phone was perfect but while he sat there hub rebooted to 608 and phone cuts out again he witnessed this and left me with this issue saying he'll look into it and gave me his number ....sorry but this is not good enough I'm not paying for the rest of my contract for a landline that dissent work on a firmware you force me to run please help some one..

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If the hub keeps factory resetting to an old firmware looks like it may need swapped out or at least PINHOLE reset
0 Kudos