Menu
Highlighted
Kateaindow
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gaming apps stopped working after having virgin fitted?

I have been playing this game on my ipad for a long time, never had any issues with it loading. I swap from sky to virgin and suddenly when loading the game I cant access it anymore as the game tells me i have no internet connection? But everything else in the house works? My other apps work but not the one that i play all the time. I don’t understand how to fix this? Or why it’s happening. 

0 Kudos
andrewkp
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gaming apps stopped working after having virgin fitted?

Which app is it?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It might be that the VM web safe filters are blocking the app:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/what-is-web-safe

Without knowing what the app is this is a bit of stab in the dark.  If we knew the app some of us could try it and see if it is a VM wide issue or specific to your connection.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Kateaindow
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi its one called my cafe recipes and stories. I got it working now i had to mess around with the security settings on my account and take off child safety. And now it seems to work 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back to let us know Kateaindow - if you encounter any more issues please be sure to get back in touch. 

Tom