Menu
Highlighted
JohnMartin1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Game Launcher missing on AT&T Note 10+

Had Game Launcher on my S8+, wasn't on my Note 10+ when I initially set it up, figured that it might come with this update that rolled out today, still not on my Note. Are any other AT&T people noticing it's gone? Seems like there's a garbage knockoff AT&T bloatware version called "Games," but it doesn't offer anything close to the same functionality. Doesn't show up in Galaxy Store anywhere, whether I search for it by name or look on the "My Page" -> "All" section. Would be really weird if Samsung heavily touted all these new features, including Discord integration, and then let AT&T strong-arm them into leaving it off AT&T models.

UPDATE: AT&T says they never alter software like that...lol. Samsung says "The game launcher might come in further software updates, once the software update is released you will be getting the game launcher on the phone. . . . As of now, there are no reported issues on the same. However the game launcher has to be pre-installed on the phone, not to worry, I will escalate the issue from my end it might be fixed in a further update.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game Launcher missing on AT&T Note 10+

I assume your American.

These are the UK boards for UK customers. Mr Trumps trade deal hasn't extended this far just yet.....

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game Launcher missing on AT&T Note 10+

Perhaps you have been eating too much US pork doped with ractopamine. It hasn't got to us yet {fortunately).