cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free gift not arrived

lyallan
Joining in

Anybody else choose the Xbox one s as a free gift and it looks like it'll never come ? I got virgin installed on the 30th of June and had an email a couple of weeks ago saying it would be out for delivery and it never came ! Got another email last Friday saying it was getting dispatched on Saturday and still nothing ! Every chat on WhatsApp all I get is they will raise the issue and get back to me in 48 hours and they never get back to me within the 48 hours, it's me that has to chase them up and just get all the same s**t from their agents 🤬

49 REPLIES 49

Twinnny21
Tuning in

Im In the same boat mate it's pissing me off !! I've had 3 emails so far 1 email 14/7 another on 28/7 and the latest email on 08/8 the latest one Monday 8th August read the following.. and I'm STILL WAITING for the pissing thing spend a good 30-40 mins to get through aswell and they're just as usefull as the email we receive ! They haven't a clue either and them when you ask to be put through to someone else who knows more the phone just gets put down! First time customer of virgin media and what a **bleep** experience so far with regards to customer service 

"Hello,

Great news! We’re just about to deliver your free gift. It’ll be delivered by our partner, Exertis. 

If you gave us your mobile number, we’ll text you on the morning with a delivery slot. If we don't have your number, no problem, we'll make the delivery anyway.

Not long now!

Kind regards,

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Iyallan, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have experienced delays with receiving the Xbox free gift. 

I would be happy to take a close look at this for you. I will just need to take a few details via private message and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Can you check mine too pleaee

Hey Twinny21, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry your free gift has not arrived yet.

I would be more than happy to look into this today for you.

Please can you let me know what sort for gift you are waiting for? Normally free gifts are dispatched 28 days after install and can take up to 14 days from the dispatch date.
I will send you a PM, so we can look into this in more depth. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Please can you help me as well please ??? 

Hey alchats14, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you are waiting on free gift.

What gift are you waiting for?

As mentioned above gifts are dispatched 28 days after your install date and not from the order date. They can also take up to 14 days from the dispatch date to reach you
I will send you a PM, so we can look into this in more depth. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Jamesb8992
Joining in

Can you check why my xbox series s hasn't arrived

Thanks

Hi @Jamesb8992 thanks for your post here although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Can you please confirm if it has been more than 28 days since your install date, not your order date? Have you received any correspondence from the team regarding a dispatch?

Please let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Lauren0289
Tuning in

hi I have not yet received my free gift which is an Xbox one s, it’s been over 30 days since installation, can I get any help towards this to find out when it’s better be delivered

Many thanks