cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFXIV 90002 error

Garg27
Joining in

I am getting the all too famous 90002 error randomly pop up when playing Final Fantasy XIV.  This is a known issue that has been raised and resolved multiple times on these forums and I'm looking for a bit of that same magic.

30 REPLIES 30

In that case, I'm going to strongly suggest that I be upgraded to a hub 3 then please.  Just this lunchtime already I have had four disconnects with the 90002 error code.  I am fed up and if a hub 3 will resolve the issue, then I want a hub 3 sending out to me as soon as possible.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Garg27

Is the issue still ongoing after the reboot? Do you experience errors on any other game at all after the reboot?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still ongoing.  I'm back to working from home now too and getting disconnected from the work VPN a couple of times per day.  Not happening to anybody else.

Thank you for updating and I'm sorry this reboot has not helped. 

It does appear from looking at your account that there are some issues with the SNR. 

I think it would be best for us to arrange for an engineer to come out as they can identify any SNR issues and arrange for further work to be carried out if needed. 

I will send you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you. 

Garg27
Joining in

I had an engineer visit who confirmed that there are no SNR issues.  We had SNR problems a couple of years ago but that was long resolved.

They also confirmed that I am on a HUB 3 already.

Finally, the engineer suggested that it might be an issue with channelling and set this to static.

Despite this, I am still getting dropped frequently.  I have also noted with some testing that this affects twitch streams I may have open as well as my VPN through work.

Hi Garg27, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still being impacted by an intermittent connection issue.  Just to clarify, is it the work device only that's being impacted or are the Twitch streams on any device?  

Regards

Lee_R

It's multiple devices.  When it stutters, my PC will freeze twitch streams and I get disconnected from my game.  At the same time, my work laptop will get hit with a VPN connection error.

Garg27
Joining in

This really is becoming unworkably bad now.  If you have a more up to date router with better, more stable Wifi I'm going to need said router.

Hi Garg27 thanks for getting back to us.

I am really sorry your service is not improving.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks for getting back to us @Garg27

There is currently an issue in your area which may be causing the issues you're describing.  It currently has an estimated resolve date of today at approximately 4:00pm.  Please do update us with how things are going.

Regards

Lee