cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eve Online Connection Issues (Fault Ticket = F009669229 RESOLVED)

kc9400
On our wavelength

Experiencing connection issues with Eve Online.

There's also a thread here on the Eve Forums. https://forums.eveonline.com/t/connection-lost/351050/43 

Maybe someone from VM can offer up some advice?

[MOD Update:

This issue has been reported to our IT Team to investigate. Edit - ticket F009669229

Edit 07/03 - ticket resolved]

143 REPLIES 143

Hi Cade and everyone affected,

We've been monitoring the ticket internally from here and speaking to our Support Teams and to clarify, there was a prefix limit breach in sessions between ourselves and Cloudflare which has been increased and resolved. 

Thanks everyone for providing the information required so all parties could work together to get it resolved. Our Support Team are still monitoring the issue to make sure everything is right before closing the ticket and thank you for the patience you've given us.

Thanks,

Lisa

Cade
On our wavelength

766e520b1f7cde81f18778a5590495c3924483c6.png

That last part on the right hand side looks good

I logged in after work, and managed to sit in a station until I logged myself off several hours later 🙂 I will call that much better than the previous few days.

Thanks for the updates, now lets keep the prefix thin , whatever that may be, at a high rate 🙂

kc9400
On our wavelength

Thank you for the work to get this resolved. Much appreciated. 

xennu
On our wavelength
According to the complaints department I need to switch my wifi to 5GHZ to fix this prefix limit with cloudfare.

I'm guessing the complaints randomly pick replies from a hat?

Thanks @lisa_cc and everyone at VM involved in fixing the problem. Thanks also for working with CCP to get it sorted.

Cade
On our wavelength

247fb9ed561d9d6bbca39bb9c2bdbbaa331ef531.png

Luvvly Jubbly

Hi G_T_Dull,

Thank you for reaching back out, from the look of things this is looking good, as advised by Lisa this will continue to be monitored until we are happy this has been resolved.

Regards

Paul. 

gbchau22
Joining in

I started to get disconnections again, I had it twice now.

ChrisGUK
Tuning in

I also started to get disconnections again, had two yesterday.

I appreciate all the work that went into fixing the original problem but is there any reason why I'm suddenly getting some disconnects again?