cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escape From Tarkov servers are constantly dropping, and having packet loss. When others are fine?!

GamingElectro
Tuning in

Hello there! 

When playing Escape From Tarkov. I constantly see servers getting timed out, and dropping completely! People I play with say their servers are not dropping at all! I checked my firewall on the computer, and everything seems to be fine! When using some ping testers online, some can't even function, some show like 2 servers and others show ping going from 30-50 to then 200+. When pinging my router directly, I have 1ms ping and that never changes. So the wire from my pc to my hub is completely fine! Not sure what else to do... I'll reply with my down and up, and network log! Any help would be appreciated! 

14 REPLIES 14

Hi,

Yeah I understand, just felt like that would have been something shared via the private message which the team had already done, and felt like I was being told that it was going to be a charge that was going to occur regardless. 

Since the technician came out, the issue hasn't resolved, if anything it has gotten worse! Also my wireless booster thing I purchased with you, thats on my regular occurring bill. It worked prior to the technician doing work, and will not connect again, after several resets, and unplugging, moving it around etc. 

I'll attach some photos to help show what's going on:

Ping Test 1Ping Test 1

Ping Test 2Ping Test 2

Downstream 1Downstream 1

Downstream 2Downstream 2

UpstreamUpstream

Network Log

Hi GamingElectro

Thanks for your post 

The Pod that is no longer working

Would you like me to look at getting a replacement one sent out for you 

Gareth_L

Hello Gareth,

Yeah, it still shows the lights, just won't connect after the technician reset everything. I thought it was just meant to connect, so unless I need to do something specific to reconnect it outside of turning it all off, and starting again, I'll probably need a replacement.

Hi GamingElectro, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

We can certainly arrange the replacement for you. In order to do this we just need to confirm the account with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi GamingElectro,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have arranged for the replacement pod to be sent for you and you should receive this within the next 7 days. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs