Menu
Oblix
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

EGX 2018 Destiny 2 Emblem Issue

Hello,

I attended EGX 2018 this past weekend and had a great time. I was stoked when I found out they were giving out Destiny 2 emblems. I ended picking one up. I got home and when redeeming the code found out it was already redeemed. By that point, I couldn't go back, the event was already over. I've tried contacting EGX Support who then referred me to Virgin Media UK support who then referred me to Virgin Mobile USA support who then referred me back to Virgin Media UK support. I am stuck and do not know what to do. I live in America, so I do not have a UK phone number. Who should I contact? What do I do?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: EGX 2018 Destiny 2 Emblem Issue

Hi Oblix,

I would love to take a look at this for you but I am having trouble locating your connection details.

Your last log in was from an IP address which doesn't relate to a Virgin Media account, and your sign-up email address is also non-Virgin Media. Consequently I am unable to identify your account. I will pop you a  PM (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner) to discuss this further. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos