Menu
Okkio
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does the majority have the 608 update now? because i still dont on v350

Doesn't seem like there is much talk about it anymore so it seems that most people have received it

0 Kudos
CursedLemon
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does the majority have the 608 update now? because i still dont on v350

No quite a lot of us still don't have it either, a mod closed the mega-thread on the topic and said make a thread if you don't have it as if that will somehow solve anything. So far beyond unprofessional at this point. 

0 Kudos
ThorpyD
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Although the speeds are relatively good in terms of competition out there, I don't think the network or after care is great to be honest.

I've tried calling Virgin Media a number of times for assistance and rarely get through to anyone that seems willing to want to help with the issue, I always get fobbed off with "There was definitely a problem but.. we've made some changes from our end and you should monitor them over the next 8-9 days and you'll see the difference"

Recently moved and we had a competitors internet with around speeds of 50-60mb but using it for online gaming was far superior with little issues, I can't talk for the competitions after service.. as fortunately I never had to call them.

12 months is nearly up with Virgin though and spoke to them again today so if it hasn't been resolved I'll probably end up looking elsewhere.

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got it with 30mins of plugging in my SH3.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos