cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destiny 2 connection issues

Lunarlane
Joining in

Been having connection issues with destiny for over a week. Continue to get error codes cabbage and currant. Bungie said it’s to do with the internet connection and not them. Can’t port forward and there is no gaming and application sharing setting in hub 3. Need help on how to fix this issue or if there’s any possible errors within Wexford at the moment with virgin? 

3 REPLIES 3

Lisa_CC

Hey there Lunarlane,

Sorry to hear you're unable to play Destiny 2 properly and can imagine it being frustrating. I'm unable to find your details using the information we have on here but can you tell us more about your connection and device setup? Does the disconnection drop when your playing other games on different server? Please give us more information so we can help and see this link on port forwarding.

Thanks,

Lisa

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Lunarlane wrote:

Been having connection issues with destiny for over a week. Continue to get error codes cabbage and currant. Bungie said it’s to do with the internet connection and not them. Can’t port forward and there is no gaming and application sharing setting in hub 3. Need help on how to fix this issue or if there’s any possible errors within Wexford at the moment with virgin? 

This forum is for VM UK and does not cover Ireland.  You will need to contact VM IE.  I'm guessing you can't port forward as VM IE use IPv6 by default, so you will also need to get changed to IPv4 only.  This should allow you to setup port forwarding as required.

Cheers,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

You shouldn’t need to use port forwarding, as Destiny 2 works fine with UPnP.
SH2 modem mode | AC86U router | AC68U node