cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crap internet at nihjt

BobaSolo
On our wavelength

My internet at night especially late nights as in 11pm onwards is terrible. Right now my 200mbps is now 65mbps and my upload is as low as 1.5mbps. 

However the main issue is my internet keeps crashing, every single night. Its 1am now and it crashed, kicked me from my game and my party chat. This keeps happening and is very frustrating as I only really play this late at night. 

Can any one help. 

I have done the usual unplug, turn off reset router and console but nothing works. 

22 REPLIES 22

Hi BobaSolo,

Thank you for coming back to us with a update, glad to hear you managed to resolve this your self bt trial and error, if you do have any further issues please let us know ASAP and we will be glad to assist.

Regards

Paul.

BobaSolo
On our wavelength

Hello all, Me again back with the same problem. After I thought I fixed the problem it seems not sadly. I've had 6 days off work for some me time and my xbox console and other equipment keeps disconnecting from the Internet, my console is hard wired and my gfs phone is on WiFi and it keeps dropping off.

I have reset and pin reset  my router so many times and it works for a little time but then just disconnects.

Very frustrating. Please can someone help? Maybe a technician time? 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BobaSolo,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I'm sorry about the delay in replaying, and that your issue has come back.

I was able to run a check on your equipment and your power levels. Your downstream power levels don't look so good. This issue will need to be looked into by a technician. 

Before I can book the appointment for you, I will need you to confirm a few details before we can do this. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. 

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs