cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant packet burst on CoD Warzone and Vanguard ps4/ps5

ice198625
On our wavelength

same happening here on gig1 using my own Wi-Fi 6 mesh router never had an issue before only until the last few two weeks usually get 800mb over Wi-Fi and 900 over Ethernet speed test shows ok but the packet burst error in COD Vanguard is a joke everyone i know why is on virgin is getting this error few friends who are on BT Full Fibre are playing fine without any issues 

When are virgin going to sort this problem out its pointless phoning up to get through to over seas just to turn round and say its my own devices when it’s isn’t my mesh Wi-Fi system was purchased as the hub 4’s are not fit for purpose since paying £350 my issues had gone apart from the last few weeks with this packet loss error 

3 REPLIES 3

ice198625
On our wavelength
Can you also check my levels please as im sure they are high

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post your power levels and network log please.  Also setup a BQM here www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done we can comment

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi ice198625, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having some issues with gaming on your connection. 

I've taken a look at your account and your power levels are all within the optimal range. There are no faults within your area affecting you either. 

I can see that your SNR levels are looking borderline low. They are not totally out though and the packet loss is showing at less than 0.006% of the time. I can see the uptime of the hub is close to 30 days. Due to this, the first thing I would advise is to reboot your Hub. If you turn the Hub, along with your equipment, off and leave off for a few minutes. Turn the Hub back on and leave on for a few minutes before turning on the rest of your equipment. 

If you continue to have issues after this, please pop back here so we can recheck the levels for you. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs