cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection dropouts

TekLest
Tuning in

Since Wednesday I have been having connection dropouts while playing online game it is really annoying when you pay for something and get to play intermittent games because of the connection dropouts 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For your own peace of mind, I would suggest you setup a BQM for reference.  It's free and records your incoming circuit 24 x 7   Gives very clear information to assist in any further problems you may have.    www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @TekLest,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with your connection, I have looked into this from our side and cannot see any issues, how are things looking for you since Saturday?

Regards,

Steven_L

An Engineer came out to look at my setup turns out my router was the issue (HUB 3) he swapped it out for a new one and everything seems fine.

Was Monday when he came out to fix it but over the weekend day or night it was constantly dropping out every 8 to 15 mins

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For your own peace of mind, I would suggest you setup a BQM for reference.  It's free and records your incoming circuit 24 x 7   Gives very clear information to assist in any further problems you may have.    www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

i Signed up and made a monitor for my home link Thank you for the info this should help in the future

opera_zZoh9OdAN8.png

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's just a speed test you have posted.

The BQM should look something like this;  Note the red block was when I took the Hub offline.

4367cff31e7732a8696e49fa206eca65cc5993f9-18-01-2022

i just set min up so its not showing anything on that yet ill check it in a few days see if anything show up

the engineer changed my hub which in turn changed my I.P. 

Good Afternoon @TekLest, hope you're keeping well!

Do you have any results from the recent BQM you've set up?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn