cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Of Duty Cold War & FPS's

simon692k
Joining in

I don't know if anybody can help me. I'm playing Call Of Duty Cold War on my PS5 and seem to be a second behind everybody else in online games. The game feels jittery and I lose 90% of gun fights that I should probaly win. I have the Superhub 3, 200gb package, play wired and believe it is down to ping and latency. I pay a lot for my monthly package and am currently out of contract, and wondered if I should look elsewhere for a smoother experience or stick with Virgin to resolve or up my current speed. I don't want a new contract if nothing changes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Simon

12 REPLIES 12

Thank you Andrew. I've done everything my end and am hoping that it is a fault their end. Customer service advice was to reset the router. I don't want to change service providers, but pay a fair whack for a service that does not benefit that much if I or the children can't play online games at all.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi simon692k,

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your connection whilst playing Call Of Duty Cold War. I'm happy to take a look in to things but I've been unable to locate your account via your forum credentials. I will need to confirm some information with you in order for me to proceed with checks. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi simon962k,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

Taking a look at the connection this morning, all is looking well. I've checked the Hub stats including the power levels, signals and timeouts. I've also checked the area and that is looking good too. 

The Hub has been online for a few days so do you mind rebooting the Hub so it refreshes any errors. Pop your router logs back here in a few days if the issue continues so we can look further in to this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs