cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad connection playing warzone

Liamlyon96
Tuning in

I'm hardwired to the router internet is all stable on my end but whenever I play warzone constant lag and packet loss happening it makes it unplayable, as u know any latency spikes or packet loss in fps game ur toast, this doesn't happen when I play multiplayer mode at all either it's strange, I've been trying to find addresses of servers to see what happens when I ping them but to no success I can't find them I've asked virgin to help me but there doing nothing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Liamlyon96,

I've had a good nosey at your network stats and everything is well within range and there are no errors showing either. I've tried to be really picky but I can't find anything, there are no utilisation or SNR errors either. Please try not to compare your own stats to your friend as they are completely different connections and numerous factors come into play. 

Can I ask whether the device you're using to play Warzone is using a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, are you able to move it closer to the Hub to see if it helps and try a wired connection which is a more stable connection?

Thanks,

Lisa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

36 REPLIES 36

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Liamlyon96,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having issues when playing Warzone but not any other game, I would advise trying the Warzone's forums to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Regards

Paul.

I don't know think it can be a problem with they way my data is routing to the server or on way back, I've did everything I can my friend has 32ms latency in game at start same internet same city but I have 60 and it's not even stable and get severe packet loss all game it's horrible.

Hi Liamlyon96,

I've had a good nosey at your network stats and everything is well within range and there are no errors showing either. I've tried to be really picky but I can't find anything, there are no utilisation or SNR errors either. Please try not to compare your own stats to your friend as they are completely different connections and numerous factors come into play. 

Can I ask whether the device you're using to play Warzone is using a wired or wireless connection? If wireless, are you able to move it closer to the Hub to see if it helps and try a wired connection which is a more stable connection?

Thanks,

Lisa

I'm hard wired straight to xbox I've even tried it in modem mode it's same jittery latency and packet loss all game but I know my connection on my end is fine all other games are smooth 

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming, a final check would be to try a different ethernet cable if possible please?

Thanks, Emily.

I have tried 4 different ones all same, I just wish I can stop my latency spiking all game 

Hi Liamlyon96,

Have you been able to speak to the manufacturers of WarZone?

This may be something they need to look into with our back office team technical team

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

No I haven't any time I try to there's chat line is closed on there website, I feel like my traffic for gaming ain't getting routed properly 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Would you be able to run a BQM for us please if possible? 

Cheers.