Menu
Highlighted
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 11 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 22 - no internet since Wed 30th Jan19

@Bravestar22 wrote:

RedGooner - bless your narcissistic tendencies. Posting, whilst adding reading through the thread and not adding any value.

Read above where it says the fault is localised to the cabinet on the street and affecting multiple residents with Virgin along street. 

Virgin Support - any chance that you can provide some 'support'.

No TV or internet service since January 30th. 11 days and counting....

Its so nice when other VM users resort to being nasty to people trying to help them.
If this was my connection I would be on to CS every day, also I would speak to others in my street to ask them to do the same, and before you go off on one, yes I have done this one before when an issue like this happened, many moons ago, and it was sorted very quickly.

So your Title says its an AREA FAULT, that means the WHOLE AREA is affected. In your case that's wrong. If your VM Green box has issues, that classified as a normal FAULT, local to you and affecting some. NOT ALL.

Maybe in the future you should post the correct info before being a complete stupid person and over reacting to when people offer help.

I posted to say I was also in the same AREA with NO ISSUES, BTW I still have NO ISSUES. VM is going a great job.

Sorry if being BLUNT offends you, one day all the snowflakes will melt away.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 350Mb VM service with SH3 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-AC5300 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos