cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i try to compose an email each time i do it it disappears before i am finished and i cant send it

gmac21
Joining in

i am composing an email and it vanishes from the scrteen mid sentence and i cant send it 

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this occurring in webmail or other email client; if former which browser or later which client?

Can you detail the steps that cause the issue to see if it is reproducible?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

It happens when I use the virgin media website to compose e mails. I use the compose button which is the only way I can do it and try to compose my e mail but even before I have finished it it’s gone! It’s like the web page is unstable. 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cannot reproduce as detailed.

When you say it is gone do you mean:

• the Compose tab is gone; i.e. closed
  • the email's From, To, Subject and/or Message Body is gone?

Does the issue occur when:

• using the browser's Incognito / Private mode?
  • using another browser?

As I am composing the e mail the whole screen vanishes mid e mail and returns to the in box without anything saved. I use Microsoft edge and I also have Google chrome. Not sure if that’s what you mean. 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In Chrome press Ctrl + Shift + N to open an Incognito window and see if the problem occurs in there also.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gmac21,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, have you tried what @用心棒 has advised?

Let us know,

Kain