cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I click email I get: Your mailbox is not available at the moment. (ntlworld)

thecableguy
Up to speed

If I follow the instructions to reset password I get error DEF01. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey thecableguy, thanks for the update. We would only delete the email if you are no longer with us or you have requested for it to be deleted. 

We can look into this for you, I will send you a PM. Please look out for a purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thecableguy,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues resetting your password

Can you clear cookies/cache or try a different browser?

If you could also confirm your password meets the below requirements:

- Between 8-10 characters

- Start with a letter

- Contain at least one number

- No special characters

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

Thanks for the suggestions, I just tried a couple of different browsers with the same results, mailbox not available and password reset results in:

Oops, we've ran into a problem.

Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

It's not a problem as I've managed to change the contact and login details for my virgin media account to a working email I have access to.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi thecableguy,

Thank you for letting us know. Just to clarify, are you still looking for help with this issue?

If you have been receiving the DEF01 error, using this link instead should do the trick.

Let us know 🙂

Beth

Hi Beth, thanks but as I said it's a non-issue really. I ran a couple of email testers yesterday and they couldn't find the ntl email address so I guess it's been deleted?

Hey thecableguy, thanks for the update. We would only delete the email if you are no longer with us or you have requested for it to be deleted. 

We can look into this for you, I will send you a PM. Please look out for a purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?