cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webmail unusable

oldcarliol
Joining in

Like many others have been reporting, the VM email service has been grindingly slow recently. Timeouts and server unreachable are the norm at the moment when loading a folder of messages, or trying to open a message. It's pretty well unusable. 

(ntlworld.com email account)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI: Solved: +++Known Issue+++ Email Disruption - F010434911 - Virgin Media Community - 5244530; ignore the “Solved” in title and instead check here Check the service status in your area

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI: Solved: +++Known Issue+++ Email Disruption - F010434911 - Virgin Media Community - 5244530; ignore the “Solved” in title and instead check here Check the service status in your area

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Oddly, just after I posted my message yesterday the email service came back to life. However as of this moment it is unavailable, presumably because an engineer is working on it somewhere, as per the service status.

We are so sorry you are still noticing issues @oldcarliol we are aware and currently working to resolve this as soon as possible. 

You can also view out sticky note on the forums addressing this issue here

Thank you and we hope this is resolved soon for you and everyone effected.