cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email unavailable

MarkH2_0
Joining in

I see it's not uncommon but there's no real solution offered.  I've had a virgin.net account A LONG TIME...and as of yesterday it's been unavailable.

I see mixed results with calling the contact number - I have never been a Virgin Media customer, other than using this email account.

Any help getting my account reset so I can access emails again will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @MarkH2_0

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your email address. 

As advised above I might be able to gain you temporary access to your email address in order set up a forwarding address. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can gain some further information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Sololobo
Superstar

The use of a Virgin Media email address requires a current Virgin Media Broadband account.

Your virgin.net email address was probably set up through the now long discontinued dial-up service or the also long discontinued VM ADSL service, sold off to Talk Talk some years ago.

It's the customers responsibility to keep up to date with all VM's Terms and Conditions, and the current VM T's & C's clearly state that without a current Broadband account the email address will be deleted.

You may be able to have the account temporarily reinstated, enabling you to save any important emails, but be aware this may not be possible, and at some point the account will be closed permanently.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @MarkH2_0

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your email address. 

As advised above I might be able to gain you temporary access to your email address in order set up a forwarding address. 

I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can gain some further information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M