cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email stopped working

NP62
Tuning in

Hi,

All of my Apple devices have stopped getting emails from my virgin.net account. I have tried to access via the web and my password does not seem to be recognised. Support have tried to update the password but it still doesn't work. It is now escalated but I urgently need access. Does anyone know how to fix this or access the emails?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @NP62,
Amazing, thanks for the update! I'm glad I could get this sorted and you now have access to the mailbox 🙂
To change the password, once you're logged in go into 'Account settings' and then 'Account details' and here you will be able to change it. 
We would also advise you to back up any important emails, as with the legacy accounts, there's no guarantees this will not happen again in the future and we may not be able to unlock it.

If you have any further questions, just give me a shout.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you @Ayisha_B for resolving this issue. As some other threads have identified, the original virgin.net accounts are in peril and unfortunately are at risk of disappearing. I have now taken the decision to move away from Virgin mail for something that is hopefully more permanent. Should have listened to my children years ago ... 🙂