cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email not working

Ctalbot
Joining in

My virgin.net email has suddenly stopped and cannot access any emails or addresses. Huge problems now from poor service from virgin. If I had been given notice then I could have made arrangements to transfer important info from saved emails to virgin.net.

How can I recover old emails and address book ?

4 REPLIES 4

jem101
Superstar

@Ctalbot are you a current VM broadband customer? If so then you can try logging into the my.virginmedia.com portal with your main account email and password and reset the password for the email address there. Wait 30 minutes and see if you regain access.

Hi.

I have not used virgin for any paid services for a few years but kept my .virgin.net email address. 

I'm hoping I can re activate it or, at least, retrieve old emails and addresses.

Then there is the problem, you have to be a VM broadband subscriber to use the legacy Virgin.net account, and that has been the case for years. It really should have been deleted as per the Ts & Cs 90 days after you left but often this doesn’t happen in a timely manner.

It does look as if fate has now caught up with this mailbox and it has been deleted or in the process of being so. You need to assume that it has gone and not coming back and make arrangements accordingly.

Hi Ctalbot,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to access your virgin.net email account. I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks

Beth

Beth