cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email is locked

abbey49
Tuning in

My virgin.net email account is locked and I cant seem to find a ay to unlock it, anyone help please?

I havent been able to receive emails for over a week now, just seem to be going round and round in circles. is there anyway to get it unlocked please?

Nikola 

57 REPLIES 57

As advised here if a customer no longer has active services with us the email address will be removed. Once this happens we're unable to reopen it I'm afraid.

Rob

Kath, whatever miracle you performed for Nikola, any chance you can do the same for me? I have switched to a Gmail account but would like the opportunity to retrieve my contacts, email history and attachments from last 20+ years.

I have received no notifications of the removal of my virgin.net address and if there was something over 5 years ago it was not clear and explicit as to what it meant and certainly no follow-up warnings.

Many thanks

Z

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ztaylor,

I would love to help assist you with this. Please bear in mind that access isn't guaranteed, but we can try to get this working for you. First we will need to pass DPA, I shall send you over a private message to do this now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena

Please please help me too 

[Removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Laceitwithstyle

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues with your locked Virgin.net account.

I will send you a private message now to obtain the details required, as previously mentions - please bear in mind that access isn't guaranteed, but we can try to get this working for you. Look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and get back to me when you can 🙂

Best wishes,

Serena

I would like to thank Serena for everything she has done for me. A life saver!!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for the feed back @ztaylor.

We have made sure she sees this message 🙂

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Laceitwithstyle, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message on this one. 

Did you get a chance to check if things are working now? 

In order to keep the email account active, you would need to attach it to a Virgin Media broadband account in the same name. You wouldn't be able to add this to another person's account I'm afraid.

If this isn't something you can do, then as mentioned before, please use the time to move anything you need before the email becomes inactive. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ok thanks i have my name added to the account Richard simpson 

Once my name is add then its ok?

I will log on also 

Sorry @Laceitwithstyle

Did you manage to access your email account as I understand Kath reset the password for you?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs