cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net email blocked

PaulVictor
Joining in

Hello 

Virgin media have blocked my old Virgin.net account which i also have had for over 20 years . First I contacted  Virgin media , then TalkTalk and then back to Virgin.

Its been going on for 6 months now ..Fortunately i did have an alternative address ..Ive just joined this forum to see if it can be sorted as I have had no joy with Virginmedia directly ...

please help !

7 REPLIES 7

PaulVictor
Joining in

Hello 

Ive had exactly the same situation with my old Virgin.net account which i also have had for over 20 years . First Vrgin , then TalkTalk and then back to Virgin.

Its been going on for 6 months now ..Fortunately i did have an alternative address ..Ive just joined this forum to see if it can be sorted as I have had no joy with Virginmedia

please help !

jem101
Superstar

The most important question is this, are you a current Virgin Media broadband customer?

If no, then have you ever been a VM broadband customer and if so then when did your leave?

Oh and forget anything about TalkTalk, it was never anything to do with them despite every effort by the offshore customer services team to get annoying callers off the phone by telling them that!

yes i am a current virgin media customer but the email is not linked to that VM account ..help ?

Hi there @PaulVictor

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to our community forums! It's great to have you on the team. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your email! 

I'd like to take a closer look into this with you, I'll pop you a PM now so we can grab some information for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thanks again. 

Hey PaulVictor, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you cannot access your email.

Please may I ask have you checked the settings on this yet? 

You can find the right settings via this link 

If this does not work can you please delete the address from their email client and then to re-add it again.

Please do let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Ive checked all of my settings ...I cannot even see my emails on the Virgin site , as it is stating the account cannot be accessed

Hi @PaulVictor thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that you're currently liaising with my colleague Ashleigh regarding your virgin.net email address.  I am therefore going to leave you in her very capable hands.  If you need any further assistance, please do reach out to us.

Regards

Lee_R